Learn how to delete temporary files with Disk Cleanup in Windows. Disk Cleanup helps free up disk space by deleting unnecessary files from your computer.
Learn more about ways to speed up your computer on our support site:
For other helpful videos go to or
More support options for your printer are available at
Steps to delete temporary files with Disk Cleanup in Windows:
Click the Windows button and then type Disk Cleanup.
From the results, select Disk Cleanup or Free up disk space by deleting unnecessary files.
Click the drop-down menu and select the drive you want to clean up.
Click the checkbox next to each file type you want to delete.
Click Delete Files.
#HP #HPSupport #HPComputers
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone everywhere — every person, every organization, and every community around the globe. Through our portfolio of printers, PCs, mobile devices, solutions, and services, we engineer experiences that amaze.
Connect with HP:
Visit HP WEBSITE:
Like HP on FACEBOOK:
Follow HP on TWITTER:
Follow HP on INSTAGRAM:
Follow HP on LINKEDIN:
This video was produced by HP.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vì sao kẻ xấu thường lừa đảo bán đất huyện Thanh Trì chót lọt?
- Tuổi Tân Dậu hợp hướng làm việc nào? Đông Nam tốt không?
- Có 2 tỷ, mua căn hộ Moonlight Park View nên không?
- Hướng dẫn chuyển văn bản word từ font .vntime và .vntimeH sang font Time new roman
- Cách mở khóa máy tính không cần mật khẩu , password cực dễ – pc online repair