Welcome to Crafty Aims Workshop! My name is Amy, and I am wanting to show you a variety of crafting inspiration with cardboard, clay, fabrics, yarns, paper, and more. In today’s video…
In today’s video I show how to make a corn hole game for winter, called the Snowball Toss.
Things you will need:
wrapping paper of your choice
white, black, brown, and pink paint
black and brown foam sheets
tinsel type pipe cleaner
hot glue gun and glue
plastic toy golf balls from dollar tree
Hope you enjoy!
If you have any questions, comments, or if you have suggestions of crafty ideas, please let me know in the comments below.
You can also find me on
Music: Morning Mood (by Grieg)
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Multi-Function Game Table -Table Tennis,Glide Hockey,Foosball,Pool,Basketball Set
- Popular Coin Operated Cheap golden mini Lucky Key master prize vending game machine
- Elevator Horror Ritual ( Ryker Games ) Free Android Game
- The Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery (PC) (2006)
- Arsenal vs Manchester City | Key Moments | Semi-Finals | Emirates FA Cup 19/20