in this video I will fix , “We couldn’t create a #newpartition Or Locate An Existing One” #error while install #Windows 10/8/7. If you get this error “We #Couldn’t #Create a #New #Partition or Locate an Existing One” during Windows 10/8/7 installation, then you can fix that problem after following all the steps on this video. This is one of the most common issue that we get during Windows 10 or older version on Windows.
Basically, you will get , “We Couldn’t Create a New Partition or Locate an Existing One” error on Windows installation when the disk is corrupted or it is not detected by windows installtion media. And this error can be easily fixed by using some commands on command prompt. There is one keyboard shortcut to get command prompt during windows installation and after you use some commands on CMD you will be able to fix the problem.
If you are still getting error, “We Couldn’t Create a New Partition or Locate an Existing One” while installing windows, then please let us know in the comment section below. Thank you for watching.
To support us you can donate also: Patreon: Paypal: Thanks for watching, and please don’t forget to: LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ethiopianstories.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vì sao kẻ xấu thường lừa đảo bán đất huyện Thanh Trì chót lọt?
- Tuổi Tân Dậu hợp hướng làm việc nào? Đông Nam tốt không?
- Có 2 tỷ, mua căn hộ Moonlight Park View nên không?
- Hướng dẫn chuyển văn bản word từ font .vntime và .vntimeH sang font Time new roman
- Cách mở khóa máy tính không cần mật khẩu , password cực dễ – pc online repair