Some research regarding an SOS morse code I found by accident about a year or so ago when checking the Rebel Radio broadcast tower.
Triggering this SOS morse code can be done using a variety of weapons, as long as it makes enough noise. It will best be heard the closer to the top of the broadcast transmission tower you are. It only appears to trigger between 2am – 6am. It will stop the Altruist morse code transmission. When triggered it appears to be repeated 8 times, but has proven to not be a specific count.
I like to mention Tourourous Gaming, who brought this to my attention again about 3 weeks ago when I saw his video. It did seem to go unnoticed by most hunters, most likely due to the fact this person not realizing what he actually found and being focused on the Altruist morse code transmission.
Check his channel here:
It may not appear all that big of an Easter Egg, but it was one of the missing sounds known to exist (midi sound file set), although not many knew of its existence/location in-game . It is however an interesting find and who knows what it will lead to.
A reddit topic has been created after I discussed this find
Feel free to comment or join the discussion above. I am usually not active regarding the GTA V mystery outside of my own social network or in private. I do however follow closely and lurk about 😉
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Multi-Function Game Table -Table Tennis,Glide Hockey,Foosball,Pool,Basketball Set
- Popular Coin Operated Cheap golden mini Lucky Key master prize vending game machine
- Elevator Horror Ritual ( Ryker Games ) Free Android Game
- The Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery (PC) (2006)
- Arsenal vs Manchester City | Key Moments | Semi-Finals | Emirates FA Cup 19/20