In this video, I show you how to copy the factory-installed Windows on a 1TB hard drive, to a 360 GB M.2 SSD on a Dell Inspiron 5570. I’ll use Macrium Reflect Free to clone all six partitions to the SSD – including the bootable Windows partition – and I’ll boot from the SSD. In a previously published video, I showed you how to disassemble the Dell Inspiron 5570 in order to install the M.2 SSD.
MAKE SURE to take every precaution before cloning, including 1) creating a rescue disk and 2) creating an image of the original 1 TB drive. I don’t want you to be stuck without Windows in case something goes wrong.
Thanks to Kubomi: “A note that may be important to viewers is that if you have an ‘active’ partition be sure after you drag the partitions that the ‘active’ and ‘primary’ tags match up across both drives otherwise you may run into booting problems, although this can also be solved by having the windows rescue disc at hand.”
Items in this video:
Dell Inspiron 5570 Laptop ►
My Shure Microphone ►
My Focusrite Audio Interface ►
My Nikon Camera ►
My Nikon Lens ►
Thank you to all my subscribers and viewers!
Subscribe here ►
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn chuyển văn bản word từ font .vntime và .vntimeH sang font Time new roman
- Cách mở khóa máy tính không cần mật khẩu , password cực dễ – pc online repair
- Lời Chúc Buổi Tối Hay Nhất
- lỗi wifi laptop gạch chéo đỏ trên máy tính cách khắc phục quá dễ các bác ơi vi tinh 1166
- Tập gõ phím 10 ngón cho người mới bắt đầu