This video will show you how to compare files and folders on Windows 10.
The software you will need download is winmerge, from ninite.com.
After the program installs, run it and hit the folder icon at the top.
It will ask for a right and left file/folder. Hit browse beside left, then choose the folder you want to compare. Then hit browse by right, and choose the second file/folder.
After you select the file, choose include subfolders at the bottom, and then hit ok on the right. Depending on the amount of files and their size it can take a little time to do the comparison.
Once it is done, you will see a list of all of the files in the folder that you chose to compare. If the files are text, and readable, then winmerge will tell you if the files are the same or not, and if they are different you can double click on the file and view the differences.
You can also see if files only exist in one of the folders, as the file will be listed as left or right only.
Check out my facebook at:
or my twitter:
Or my website where I have a lot of other great tutorials (such as how to take a screenshot, or how to get the start button back on Windows 8):
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ethiopianstories.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vì sao kẻ xấu thường lừa đảo bán đất huyện Thanh Trì chót lọt?
- Tuổi Tân Dậu hợp hướng làm việc nào? Đông Nam tốt không?
- Có 2 tỷ, mua căn hộ Moonlight Park View nên không?
- Hướng dẫn chuyển văn bản word từ font .vntime và .vntimeH sang font Time new roman
- Cách mở khóa máy tính không cần mật khẩu , password cực dễ – pc online repair