How to recover files from external hard drive not detected:
When connect your drive to a PC with a USB port and find the external hard drive isn’t showing up, how to fix? This video will show you three feasible methods to fix external hard drive not showing up in computer. (You can check the Timestamps below for specific methods with detailed steps)
1. Check the Drive in Disk Management 01:19
Initializing a New External Drive 02:19
Assigning a Drive Letter to an External Drive 03:10
2. Troubleshooting Broken USB Ports 04:35
3. Check for Driver Errors: 05:19
Following those methods above should fix most of the issues of external hard drive not recognized. If you’ve tried the external hard drive with multiple computers and it never shows up in the Disk Management window after these steps, the drive is probably broken.
By the way, after you fix the problem, if your data loss from the external hard drive and need to recover, don’t forget to try Recoverit, one of the most professional data recovery software.
Exciting note: Giveaway! 50$ Amazon Gift Card! 😍😍
You might be the winner as long as you leave the comment below and meanwhile subscribe the channel. We will select randomly one of you (commented&subscribed) and give away a 50$ Amazon Gift Card at the end of September, 2019.
Text Tutorial for Reference:
SUBSCRIBE to get more lost file recovery solutions:
Follow us on Facebook:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn chuyển văn bản word từ font .vntime và .vntimeH sang font Time new roman
- Cách mở khóa máy tính không cần mật khẩu , password cực dễ – pc online repair
- Lời Chúc Buổi Tối Hay Nhất
- lỗi wifi laptop gạch chéo đỏ trên máy tính cách khắc phục quá dễ các bác ơi vi tinh 1166
- Tập gõ phím 10 ngón cho người mới bắt đầu