👍 Watch about recovering data after deleting or creating new partitions on a hard disk, a memory card or a USB flash drive. User data can be lost as a result of deleting or creating partitions, or as a result of changing the file system on a hard disk, a memory card or a flash drive. When working with partitions, sometimes the wrong disk can be selected, or an occasional error in the software working with partitions can delete all data from the disk.
Follow the link to learn how to recover deleted partitions on a hard disk –
Let’s see how data can be recovered in such a situation:
1. After a file system error or an incomplete operation to create, delete or format a partition, a medium (information carrier) becomes unavailable in the Explorer. When trying to access the disk, Windows shows the message that the file system cannot be determined and suggests that you format the device. The disk may not be seen in the Explorer at all, or its size can be determined incorrectly.
2. But don’t hurry to format your device – the first thing you should do is to try recovering its data. After the data recovery you can work on restoring the operability of your device. Use the link in the description of thsi video to download and install this program – Hetman Partition Recovery.
Now let us see in detail how files can be recovered with Hetman Partition Recovery after deleting or creating partitions.
To do it, let’s reconstruct a situation when important files can be lost.
• There is a hard disk with only one partition where files are stored
• Delete the partition
• As we can see, there is now some unallocated space, and all files which were on this hard disk are lost, and the partition is no longer shown in the Explorer
So how can we recover these files with Hetman Partition Recovery?
• Start the program.
• In the Physical Disks list, find the disk you need to recover and left-click on it.
• In the analysis type window, select Full Analysis and check the necessary options. In my case, I only leave checked boxes next to Content-Aware Analysis and NTFS, because the partition I have deleted was of that type. Next.
• Wait for the process to be complete – it can take some time.
• Ready. The analysis is completed!
• Select the files and folders you need to recover and click on “Recover.”
• Here, select “Save to hard disk” and specify the path where files will be recovered to. Click “Recovery” and wait for the process – it can take some time.
As you have just seen, the program made it easily and quickly, and it took me almost no effort, thanks to the user-friendly interface and an easy-to-use recovery wizard.
That is all for now. Thanks for watching. I hope this video was useful for you. If you liked this video, click the Like button below and subscribe to our channel to see more.
Playlist: Recovering Data Deleted From The Hard Disk of a Windows Computer or Laptop –
Other videos: #RecoverDeletedData, #RecoverDeletedPartition, #RestoreHDDAfterFormatt, #HDDRecovery, #SSDRecovery, #PartitionRecoverySoftware.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ethiopianstories.com/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vì sao kẻ xấu thường lừa đảo bán đất huyện Thanh Trì chót lọt?
- Tuổi Tân Dậu hợp hướng làm việc nào? Đông Nam tốt không?
- Có 2 tỷ, mua căn hộ Moonlight Park View nên không?
- Hướng dẫn chuyển văn bản word từ font .vntime và .vntimeH sang font Time new roman
- Cách mở khóa máy tính không cần mật khẩu , password cực dễ – pc online repair