If you have Jumper’s Knee (Patellar Tendinopathy), you most likely have pathology. When you have pathology and you do explosive activities (jumping, landing, and changing direction), you are compressing the weak collagens and telling them to act more like cartilage cells. This is not good for pathology or pain. Stop the jumping and start doing heavy isometrics and possibly isotonics in the weightroom to heal the structure before you go back into the explosive activities.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Multi-Function Game Table -Table Tennis,Glide Hockey,Foosball,Pool,Basketball Set
- Popular Coin Operated Cheap golden mini Lucky Key master prize vending game machine
- Elevator Horror Ritual ( Ryker Games ) Free Android Game
- The Barbie Diaries: High School Mystery (PC) (2006)
- Arsenal vs Manchester City | Key Moments | Semi-Finals | Emirates FA Cup 19/20