Leapfrog jumped (or hopped?) into the video game console space, with LeapTV ($150, www.leapfrog.com/leaptv), a cartridge-based system with a motion sensing controller and camera that functions like a Microsoft Kinect.
Leapfrog’s gutsy entry in this category is helped by a shortage of new children’s content coming this year from the mainstream game console makers, who have largely retreated toward blockbuster “big” games, and other safer titles.
This interesting new direction for Leapfrog is also assisted by the flood of affordable big screens. LeapTV uses an HDMI cable (included in the price) and 720 DPI graphics; the lowest rung on the “HD” ladder.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://ethiopianstories.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách tải game bắn cá Liên Minh về máy nhanh chóng và hiệu quả
- Xóc đĩa Kubet có đáng tin không? Cách đặt cược để giành chiến thắng?
- Multi-Function Game Table -Table Tennis,Glide Hockey,Foosball,Pool,Basketball Set
- Popular Coin Operated Cheap golden mini Lucky Key master prize vending game machine
- Elevator Horror Ritual ( Ryker Games ) Free Android Game