Dual boot option lost/removed after installation of Windows 10? Here’s an easy to follow tutorial on how to re-instate the dual-boot option.
Don’t visit our Website:
Don’t like us on Facebook:
P.S. This program works for all versions of Windows.
I recently installed the newest Windows 10 operating system on my laptop. This was in addition to the Windows 7 OS that I already had pre-installed on another drive in the same laptop.
Post installation of Win10, the dual boot option that appears during system startup was lost. There was no way to boot back into Windows 7 except repair the boot menu.
In this video, I’ve explained exactly how to repair the boot menu and get the dual boot option back during startup. Here’s where you can download the program from in addition to getting more details:
Please hit the like button if you liked the video, and don’t forget to Subscribe for more videos like these.
Please watch: “Share a hard drive with everyone on your Wi-Fi network – Network Hard Drive using Router USB”
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn chuyển văn bản word từ font .vntime và .vntimeH sang font Time new roman
- Cách mở khóa máy tính không cần mật khẩu , password cực dễ – pc online repair
- Lời Chúc Buổi Tối Hay Nhất
- lỗi wifi laptop gạch chéo đỏ trên máy tính cách khắc phục quá dễ các bác ơi vi tinh 1166
- Tập gõ phím 10 ngón cho người mới bắt đầu